Steve Jobs said so nicely “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.”
If you haven’t settled and still looking, Crayon’d could be your destiny.
We @ Crayon’d suffer from the awesomeness syndrome. “Design isn’t just what it looks like & feels like. Design is how it works.”
- Is design is your passion?
- Do you believe you are a creative genius?
- Do you believe you have what it takes to design some of the best user experiences?
- Do you embrace all forms of design from illustration to promotion graphics to User Interface?
- Are you a expert user of all the creative tools?
Alright, we sense your creative impulse. Let’s move on.
- Are you craving to be part of a brand that believes in Vision?
- Do you love the attention and focus that exists in a right-sized team?
- How would it be like to solve some of the complex design problems and satisfy your creative ego each day?
- What if you had a chance to get your hands on designing some of the path-breaking products?
Sounds creatively interesting?. It’s time you looked up Crayon’d and drop us a note with your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Did we say Life?. Yes, Life @ Crayon’d could be an experience in itself. We would love to hear from you.